Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In which no news is good news

Some of you have been messaging and commenting wanting to know how edits are and when we'll be submitting and what cryptic update from last week means. Well, all I can say is that no news is good news. Things are falling into place, and that's really all I can say. But when things something does happen, I'll be shouting it from the metaphorical blog mountaintop (while running around half-crazed and naked, probably).

In the meantime, don't forget to enter my awesome writer's survival kit giveaway.

And if you have a chance, check out the auctions to help out tornado victims at All 4 Alabama. It's all stuff for writers and readers. As soon as a similar program starts for victims of the Joplin tornado in my home state, I will let you know.

Also check out the awesome trailer for Starcrossed, written by agent sibling Josephine Angelini. It comes out next week, and I've had the pleasure of reading an ARC, and well, as soon as I finished I emailed Mollie to set aside an ARC of book two for me! Trust me, you'll love it.

2 comments:

  1. I read Starcrossed last week and really enjoyed it. Good luck with everything you have going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the agent-sibling bump! Love your blog, btw... ;)

    ReplyDelete