Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing WrAHM?

It's official, Authorize will now host special tips, advice, and encouragement for mom writers at least once a week, probably on Wednesday.  Except when it's not on Wednesday.  I'm lining up guest posts (please let me know if you want to contribute), the only problem is what to call us.  WrAHM World, The Alliance of WrAHM.

It probably helps to know the WrAHM stands for write-at-home mom.  I don't care if you stay home all day with kids or go to work every day, if you are a mom squeezing what free time you can from your day to write, this group is for you.  No rules, just support to help you write.

So suggestions for a name?

Oh and because I have to give you all a gift, here's the official badge for your own blog:

8 comments:

  1. I think I qualify as I'm typing an article next to my son who's napping, hitting "save" every time he stirs in case I need to jump up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added the badge to my blog! What a nice present :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I love it! I've already added the badge to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Looking forward to some advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely not qualified, but am looking forward to the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone can benefit from WrAHM. Although the anecdotes about jumping three child gates to get away from screaming child while on the phone with agents might be a little specific. You know, actually that's just a valuable life skill for us all. I mean what if you were being chased by rabid dogs while you were trying to take an editorial goal? My story might come in handy (and yes, I just compared my children to rabid dogs).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent idea! I love it - I'd be honored to participate!

    ReplyDelete