Does anyone else feel so inspired this week? I have five reasons for feeling over the moon this week and here they are in no particular order:
1. The WrAHM Society is growing! Not only do we have awesome guests coming on to share how they juggle being a mom and a writer, but we also have a Facebook group where you can connect with others, and these ladies are supportive and fun and talented! If you're a mom writer, join us!
2. WriteOnCon is coming to a close, and this year was amazing. From bestselling authors to top agents, there's so much great advice to get you motivated. And the forum interaction and support blew me away. I'm pretty sure there were some future bestsellers posting there this week.
3. Today I'm the guest blogger on The League of Extraordinary Writers. This is a OMG-I-get-to-be-on-the-same-blog-as-these-rockstars moment for me, and I couldn't help feeling so inspired reading about their books and successes this week.
4. Anita Howard from QT announced her book deal for her novel SPLINTERED, and I'm thrilled for her. So manyawesome authors are landing book deals these days like Josin L. McQuein and Natalie Whipple - who says the book industry is in trouble? YA is going strong! And I'm sitting on top secret news of another friend's book deal.
5. YOU! You are all inspiring me so much. From reading queries on WOC to catching up with you on twitter to talking with you on Facebook, I'm so lucky to be surrounded by a supportive, welcoming community of writers at all stages of their careers.
What's inspiring you this week?