Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You Decide: Cover Art Contest

Here they are: the reader-designed covers!  Which one should win the cover design contest?  Poll opened until February 28th since I'm going out of town next week!

[caption id="attachment_270" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="#1"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_271" align="aligncenter" width="206" caption="#2"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_272" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="#3"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_273" align="aligncenter" width="228" caption="#4"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_274" align="aligncenter" width="231" caption="#5"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_275" align="aligncenter" width="199" caption="#6"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_276" align="aligncenter" width="223" caption="#7"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_277" align="aligncenter" width="199" caption="#8"][/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_278" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="#9"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_279" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="#10"][/caption]

[poll id="2"]

 

6 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! I'm impressed with everyone's graphic design skills. Makes me want to read the book even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Contest Reviewer,

    I choose #3 because the color caught my eye and it represented the theme of time.

    However #4 had a better style of warmth and made me feel,drawn to it. I would
    have choosen it number #1, if it had some color. The Designer has great potential.
    I'm usually right on my openions, as you can see on my vote for #3 being the leader
    at this time,with 36 votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 was my choice as the colour, design and attention to detail caught my eye!

    #1 is also attention catching with the interesting flow of colours.

    #7 says to much on the cover; it gives to much of the story away and is extremely busy.

    #9 looks like a recent inspirational surfer movie.

    ReplyDelete