1. Denial - "This is going to be so easy. So much easier than the last book."
2. Anger - "Why isn't this easier?! %&*%&^$$^"
3. Bargaining - "If I get another 1k written, it will get easier and then I can write a kissing scene."
4. Depression - "This draft will be horrible. I've learned nothing about writing a book. My time would be better spent in the fetal position, eating my hair."
5. Acceptance - "Yep, this draft will probably be crap, but that's okay. Crap can be fixed."
I'm at about 30k in book 2, but happy to report I'm at stage 5 of drafting!