Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let the Madness Begin: WriteOnCon Day 1!

It's here! It's here!  I'm jumping up and down (no really).  Make sure to stop back later tonight or in the morning for my wrap-up of all the awesome from today.  For now, I thought my fellow writers might like a little help with streamlining the home life so that they don't miss out.

1.  Get your dinner plans in check now!  If you're cooking, set out the meat to defrost or put all the non-perishable ingredients on the counter now.  Or call hubby and suggest the pizza man takes care of dinner tonight.  But believe me you don't want to worry about running around mid-afternoon to get it ready.

2.  If you have kids, make and stash their lunch in the fridge and set out some snacks.  Also a few movies from the redbox might buy you some quiet time (and I won't tell on you for using the tv as a babysitter!)

3.  Get your queries up on the forums if you are looking for an agent.  People are already getting requests and advice from the ninjas!

4.  Don't forget to breathe.  Plan your day so you won't miss the live events if you want to participate, but remember all this fabulous content will be available to review later on if you have to stop and go to the bathroom or run to get the kids.

And, my friends, write on!  See you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment