Monday, October 03, 2011

An apology for my negligence

The line edits are turned in.  More on that in a later post with a scary picture of my copy.  Promise.

The portion of my brain occupied by line edits is now free again and learning how to function in the real world.  Give me a few hours.

This means more blogging, faster response to emails, finally finishing those guest posts and critiques I owe people, and some quality time with all you lovely people.  I owe you.

But for now, I clean my house.  Because it needs it.  You have no idea how much it needs it.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the line edits! (Though cleaning your house doesn't exactly seem like just reward, does it?) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finished the line edits. It must feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the edits! And I totally feel you about the house. The fallout zone from edits is surreal. And kinda moldy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, yes, it is, Elizabeth!

    And thank you all.

    Don't worry, Josin. I went shopping after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheeee! Congratulations on the line edits.

    You don't owe us a thing - certainly not an apology. :)

    Hope you rewarded yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing those up - must be a massive relief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the hardest plights of writers is to find a good place to write! It's so hard to write from home and always prefer to be alone so I don't have any distractions also!

    Great post!

    Brittany Roshelle, The Write Stuff Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops. I left my comment on your previous post!

    -Brittany Roshelle

    ReplyDelete