Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My story as told to the Book Doctors

Hey everyone!  I'm still moving, and waiting for my husband to call and give me details on the speeding ticket he just got - mental note: this is what happens when you buy him his dream car and he turns into a sixteen year-old boy again - but that's another story.

I've shared my story on here and other places, but if you want to read a knock-down drag-out, 4 part version of the story starting with my live winning pitch at the Kansas City Pitchapalooza in February and ending with my very Jerry Springeresque thoughts on the whole thing, you can check out the series on The Book Doctors blog.

Also, have you signed up for NaNoWriMo yet?

1 comment:

  1. I have! This is my first year NaNo-ing, and I'm dying to start writing! Good luck with the speeding ticket. I feel like my husband would do the same thing... sigh.

    Going to check out The Book Doctors blog right now, thanks for the link! :D

    ReplyDelete